Turkish speaking advisors – Greece, Athens
The primary role as a Turkish speaking advisor would be to interact and communicate via email, via chatting and phone, with clients using an efficient and professional manner in both Turkish and English. The ideal applicant will be capable to provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and empathy. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Client Service Delivery:
• Receive Inbound calls, E-mails and Chats from consumers requiring product support in both Turkish and English.
• Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and attempt repair of all products.
• Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Be adapted with system information, changes and updates.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Set high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Proficient in Turkish and good English (written and oral skills)
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Excellent PC skills and familiarity with new technologies and smartphones.
• Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
• Availability to work in rotating shifts and on weekends
• Competitive salary + monthly performance bonus + extra over time paid
• International working environment
• Health care insurance & in-house doctor
• Career Development Opportunities
• Relocation package + VISA support
• Ongoing paid training using the latest technology
• Free Greek courses
• Various internal activities
• Welcome event
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The cross posting of Links to external websites,ads or services is provided solely for visitors’ convenience and should not be interpreted as an endorsement. When you communicate with a third party or access an external website, keep in mind that Drifter’s Guide has no control over its content and cannot be held liable for any complaints or dissatisfaction with the services offered by others, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.