Volunteer in China and Study Chinese for Free
Volunteer English teachers wanted for kindergartens in southern China—Nanning, which is the capital of Guangxi Minority Autonomous province. Nanning is called “The Green city” for its abundance of palm trees in the streets and its special southeast Asia style. It’s also the economic and cultural center of Southeast Asia, and it’s only a couple of hours away from Vietnam, Laos, Nepal, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippine and Malaysia, and 2 hours away by train from one of the most beautiful and coolest cities in China—Guilin, with its incredibly beautiful scenery.
We are currently seeking several volunteer teachers to teach kindergarten kids in Nanning for at least 4 months, starting from February, 2015.
Details of the job:
1) Teach early childhood English (age:3-6) in several kindergartens around Nanning.
2) Teaching hours per Week:18 hours or less. No office hours. Two days off each week.
3) Class size: around 25 kids per class
Compensation package includes:
1) Free Chinese lessons provided at least three times a week. You will be able to speak Chinese in four months, and speak fluently after one year.
2) 1000 RMB allowance per month.
3) Apartment fee 500RMB per month provided
4) Food or food fee 1500RMB per month provided.
5) Insurance provided.
6) Help with setting up (opening bank accounts etc).
7) Orientation and Training for teaching skills.
8) Free E-bike provided.
Qualifications & requirement:
★ Reliable, punctual, energetic.
★ Love kids and like to help people.
★ Willing to learn to teach young learners, range from 3 to 6 years old.
Application Procedure is as follows:
1. Send your resume, recent photos and passport for application.
2. Set up a phone or Skype or QQ interview.
3. Come to China in January, 2015.
4. Help with set up of everything.
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity, please feel free to contact us by
Email: [email protected]
QQ/We Chat number: 493823746
Please apply now, an online interview will be arranged immediately.
You will have a great experience in China for your future career and for your life.
The kids and us look forward to hearing from you.