Volunteers will be responsible for looking after children between the ages of 3 and 12 and bringing lots of fun to our summer play centers. They will also be leading activities related to entertainment, crafts and games as well as other lively activities for smaller children.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Accommodation: Volunteers will relax in a rustic wooden house located in the mountains of Betis between Bolonia and Tarifa, 7 minutes away from Punta Paloma beach, Tarifa.
• Access to the internet
• Transport, including arrival to the play centre on the beach.
• Volunteers will receive all important information before their arrival.
• A schedule and a briefing at the start of their stay.
• An opportunity to adopt skills related to working with children.
• Ample opportunity to improve language skills.
• To enjoy an unforgettable summer in one of the best beaches in Spain. The sun shines until 22:00, there are incredible beaches of fine sand and the perfect climate to practice sports such as Kite-surfing and Windsurfing. Furthermore the magnificent landscapes between the sea and mountains and guaranteed sunsets will ensure a memorable experience.
• Aged between 20-29
• Intermediate level of conversational Spanish
• High level of English
• Have a minimal amount of experience with children and/or prospects of working with children in the future.
• Able to stay for a minimum of 1 month.
• Demonstrate responsibility, punctuality and trustworthiness.
• Enjoyment of working with children.
• To show respect, creativity and flexibility.
Depending on demand, working hours will be an average of 20 hours a week during a 1-month minimum placement. A possible stay would be from the 20th June to the 18th September.
Get in contact with us at [email protected]