Time to Teach in Ecuador is still accepting volunteer applications for the School Year 2017 – 2018!
A quick overview:
Time to Teach is a program initiated by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education to better English learning and proficiency in the country through immersion and culture exchange.
– Be a volunteer English teacher to one public school in either the Sierra, Amazon, and now, the Coast region.
*We accept volunteers for:
1) Sierra and the Amazon Regions – Short term volunteering (May 2017 – July 2017)
2) Coast Region – Long term volunteering (May 2017 – March 2018)
3) Coast Region – Short term volunteering (September 2017 – March 2018)
1) Updated CV
2) Scanned copy of your passport information page
3) Scanned copy of your university diploma, transcript of records, and/ or English teaching certificates
4) An internationally recognized C1 level certification on English (Not needed for native speakers)
5) Criminal background certificate (issued and stamped by a competent authority from the country of origin/residence)
The program includes:
– Roundtrip Airline tickets (for long term volunteers)
– 50% of your Roundtrip tickets (for short term volunteers)
– Visa will be covered by the foundation.
– Medical Insurance
– Monthly stipend for your personal needs
– Accommodation and meals will be provided by a host family that will be assigned to you by the foundation upon arrival, or housing assistance if you prefer to live by yourself.
– Induction and training regarding the Ecuadorian public school system.
– A Diploma signed by the Ministry of Education and Edificar Foundation after program contract completion.
*We are open to all nationalities and accept both Professionals and University students.
If you are interested in volunteering and sharing your time and skills to children here in Ecuador, as well as exploring and experiencing life in this small but beautiful country. Come join us!
Feel free to contact us here for your inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The cross posting of Links to external websites,ads or services is provided solely for visitors’ convenience and should not be interpreted as an endorsement. When you communicate with a third party or access an external website, keep in mind that Drifter’s Guide has no control over its content and cannot be held liable for any complaints or dissatisfaction with the services offered by others, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.